I have combination skin type with dry cheeks and oily t-zone and I am always looking for products to help me keep my face shine free.
Lately, with the purchase of the Naked Palette it made me look into primers since I wasn't thrilled with the little tube of Urban Decay eye primer that came with the palette. After reading reviews after reviews and multiple nights of youtube-ing. I settled on Becca Eye Tint in Vicuna. This shade is most compatible with your natural eye lid color out of all the color choices from the line.
I've used it under my eye make up for 2 days and I am loving the result! It keeps my shadow crease free and virbrant, and most importantly shine free!!
You can also use it as eye color and it's very buildable. It's not very expensive either. I will try the Becca face primer next!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i use the urban decay eye primer for now. good to know!!
ReplyDeleteI tried that and wasn't thrilled on what it claimed to do.
ReplyDeleteI also had a little sample of Nars eye primer that I tested...
The Becca performed way better then the other 2
Very happy with this....for now. LOL
so are you using it on the naked palette?
ReplyDelete