Friday, November 2, 2012

Superior Whitening Serum

I have never used such an effective whitening product. This serum gives you immediate visible results. I started using White Secrets about 2 months ago and this is something that i will keep as my long term whitening product.

The serum has a capsule on top with Vitamin C powder and you activate the Vitamin C when you first open the bottle by pushing the powder down and mixing it with the serum. Once the serum is activiated it must be stored in the fridge and the serum must be used in 10 days. First use of the serum I see my face brightens overnight. I use it both in my morning and night routine after my toner. It's very easy to use and after leaving it in the fridge it gives a great refreshing feel becuase it's cold and feels so good on the face.

Immediate brightening and whitening is apparent during the first ten days. With the 2nd bottle, dark pigmentation will resurface but do not panic, that's just the serum breaking down the pigmentations and with continued use it will work its magic and whitens.  I had a dark spot after Caleb's birth and now, I don't. My freckles seem to have lighten and the overall skin tone have evened out and it does help hydrates the skin. I use it spot treatments on my scars and dark spots and I am very happy with the product.

1 comment: