Wednesday, January 8, 2014

2013 Loves...

Here are some of my favorite makeup acquisitions in 2013:

Chanel lift foundation, it provides a bit more coverage than the popular Vita Lumiere line.  Its also a little pricier ($65 vs $55) but i felt it was better coverage and it had some anti aging formula for wrinkles.  Before this, I was using Bobby Brown BB Cream, and also tried the liquid foundation by Makeup Forever...this is definitely a step up in price and quality in my opinion. 

I also tried my first Chanel nail polish, I have to say i am very impressed with the color and the shine...not sure if i can go back to using Essie now!


Naked 3 Palette, it came out around November 2013. I jumped on it immediately when they announced that most of their colors were rose which is what i was missing in my collection:


Laura Mercier Caviar stick, in Amethyst. Its basically an eyeshadow on a stick and its very very smooth. I didn't think I would like this as much as I do, and I seem to reach for it more than the naked palette nowadays because its so easy to apply. Definitely worth checking out the other colors!



No comments:

Post a Comment